LED Omnilux Red Light Facial
This therapy is an incredible treatment for those concerned about stress and ageing. It is a fantastic way to relax with light spectrum's that stimulate serotonin which helps manage stress and depression. It’s the feeling you get sun baking without the sun exposure. The results are immediate. You’ll leave feeling on top of the world as the treatment continues to work over the next 48 hours. A course of 9 treatments is recommended to achieve optimum results.
- skin looks clearer
- brighter and smoother
- uneven skin tone
- dark circles under eyes
- blemished skin
- mild to severe acne
- minor red scarred skin
LED Omnilux Level 1 Facial - Face $135
LED Omnilux Level 2 Facial + Peel - Face $159
LED Omnilux Express Facial $99
The desire to look younger seems to be an ever-growing concern as we journey through the years, but with advancements in cosmetic treatments, even if we overdid it in our younger years, we can still find solid and tried ways to help with skin management.
We’re big fans of non-invasive procedures here at Skin Sensations
Omnilux is a light therapy treatment that ticks all the right boxes. It’s pain-free, non-invasive, and requires no downtime unlike a Laser or IPL treatment. It helps with anti-ageing, wrinkle reduction and skin rejuvenation. It can also prolong the effects of Botox and other dermal fillers, boost collagen production, accelerate wound healing, and kill p-acne bacteria. It also has the added benefit of producing serotonin which is a chemical your body manufactures that contribute to well being and happiness, so what could be better than going to your happy place a couple of times a week.
We were curious to discover more about this tried and tested treatment we've been using for 20 years so here are a few facts we sourced.
1. Skin will usually appear clearer, brighter and smoother after only one treatment. Results are years rated with a course of Omnilux sessions; usually two per week over a four week period. Long-term results are maintained with follow-up treatments every four to six weeks if needed.
2. It is suitable for both men and women of all ages and it is becoming very popular amongst teenagers (for the treatment of acne).
3. Omnilux is the leading Light Therapy Device and was developed in the UK after 12 years of extensive medical research.
4. Over 3300 dermatologist and plastic surgeons use it worldwide.
5. The efficacy and safety of Omnilux is very well documented in over 60 peer-reviewed publications. Omnilux efficacy claims for wrinkles and acne treatments are substantiated by over a decade of clinical evidence.
- Clinically proven to reduce acne lesions by up to 85%.
- More than 75% of clients responded with excellent results.
- In an independent study over 80% of subjects reported a softening of fine lines after treatments and 75% reported improvement in skin softness and smoothness.
6. Our Omnilux has 2 different treatment modalities:
- Near-infrared (Plus Light) is used for skin rejuvenation in combination with the Omnilux Revive and also for wound healing.
- Blue Light kills acne bacteria, combining the blue and the revive light. It helps remove the bacteria that cause the redness and inflammation of acne, promoting healing.